Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Memories

Some People say they don't remember much from their childhood. Maybe they just don't think about it, but I am always getting different memories and flashbacks from growing up. Here are some:

Good:
Lady, Glo, and my pony Penny. Riding them. Petting, feeding, talking to, hugging our horses. I've always had a connection with animals. We have an understanding, and I felt like my pet at the time understood me when no human in the world did. (Snickelfritz my Angora bunny, my hamsters, Skunk-- my cat in AZ, Lady, Penny, and Schautzie. My Schnauser who I absolutely loved. We would talk to each other, her in her cute little dog talking noises. We'd go on walks, play in the yard, and she'd sleep on my bed. She also had miraculously huge litters of puppies which helped me to earn money to pay for college.



Not so Great:

No comments:

Post a Comment