Primary president
Jun 2 I feel of His love, forgiveness, cleansing power, and sustaining power. "Robin, your sins are forgiven and you are clean, ready, and worthy to run with this new calling. Your heart is honest and I can trust you."
"Your best is good enough. You need to believe that." Xmen
Jun 14 James made a printer "machine" that copied papers. After I wrote a paper that said "James is Awesome" a few min later he wrote "mom is asm!" Then he went outside to play with his brothers. After which, and while making French toast I said out loud: He (James) is so sweet. Instantly I heard: "You have no idea"
You have no idea just how sweet and good that kid is. You have no idea how precious his spirit is and how privileged I am to be a mom of any of these sweet and naturally good boys. Mike and our boys are gifts and it's true, I really don't have any idea how good and precious they are.
Additionally, I have no idea of the magnitude of any of these good and noble children and people that I get to work with.
Eyring:
Firm pattern of fervent pray
Habit of service
Rock hard decision/ commitment to be honest.
Monson: needed is the courage of a Daniel.
Names. Fit the kids not what we want
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment