10/9 11:22 pm. Sitting in triage room 1 with my eternal sweetheart. Regular and increasing contractions.
On the way to the hospital and driving past the temple , Mike said: "I love how we've driven past the temple we were married in for all of our babies."
Mike is perfect and absolutely amazing. I'm so grateful for him and for his love for me. He's my everything and he brings happiness, laughter, joy and delight into my life. He adores me and he treats me like a queen.
I love my boys. They are heaven sent Angels and I adore them equally and unconditionally. They are blessings in our home and family and we are so lucky to have then and so privileged to have the opportunity to take care of them and to spend our days with them. I adore them and I wouldn't change a thing about any of them. I get frustrated, I yell and say things that I regret. I just hope they know that these are my own issue which have absolutely nothing to do with them. I really am amazed at the quality and caliber of all three (almost 4) boys. They are so much better, stronger, and more valiant than my generation. They are precious in the sight of both God and their Mamma. I love them and I give Him thanks for the privilege and opportunity I have to be their mother. I am richly and abundantly blessed and every day I thank my Loving Heavenly Father for the five amazing boys in my life.
I love you now and forever. Xoxoxoxo, Mommy 💖
8:00 newport and very mild stretching and lifting
9 shower. During my shower, Andrew spills sprinkles and pumpkin cookies all over the kitchen counters and floor. Clean it in my huge, pregnant, barely covered by a towel body. Get dressed. Shelly and boys come over.
11 Take them to a park and go to my routine dr check up. I'm at a 3 and 75% effaced.
1230 take a nap with Andrew instead of driving to orem to renew my drivers license.
5-7 soccer practices, student led conferences, play at the park.
7:30 kids in bed
8:30 Mike and I go upstairs for an early night to bed. Mike wasn't feeling well and I was tired enough to sleep.
9:00 me, laying there in bed listening to my body, feeling a like I did during the early stages of labor with Andrew (warmer than usual and more pelvic pressure-- otherwise nothing out of the usual)
9:30 throw up and feeling the need for an empty stomach.
9:36 text my Mom: "I'm going to give it about ten min, but I might go to labor and delivery and have them check on me. Are you up for sleeping at our house tonight?"
9:40 I tell Mike: "I'm going to go into labor and delivery and have them check me out. I'm sure it's nothin, I'm just wanting to see if I've dilated any more."
Mike: "uh, I'm going with you!"
I get this text from my mom and we head: "Absolutely! Be right over"
Famous last words on the drive to the hospital "I feel like the boy who cried Wolf. I'm sure were going to get there, I'll be totally fine, and turn right back around. Regardless, just to avoid potential pain I'd rather drive all the way to the hospital, say I am okay and turn around and come home" thinking maybe they'll give me something to slow down and potential labor.
9:50 arrive at l&d and say "I feel like a hypochondriac, but earlier today I had my doctors appointment and was at a 3 and 75%. I'm just wondering if you guys can check me out.
10:15 The nurse gets around to checking need, and I'm at a 4. Mildly increasing contractions.
11:00 at a 5 increasingly frequent contractions. Call dr jones on call
11:10 I begin to get extremely anxious and worried. Mike gives me a blessing telling me father is proud of me and my desire to teach my boys the scriptures and the gospel. Pleased with my work with The primary. Who blesses me that I will be free from pain if I do have the baby tonight and the baby will be perfectly healthy.
11:30 New nurse comes in and says "hi, I'm Kimmy and we're going to move you to a delivery room. admitted
11:45 epidural and in shock that this was all happening so quickly and already.
2:22 push four times and baby's here at 2:26.
2:35 Derek checks out and I get to hold and nurse him.
2:50 take him down to nursery to check breathing and to clean him up.
3:30 Derek checks out and is with me in my room for the remainder of our stay! Absolute miracle.
Friday afternoon : the brothers come to visit. They each adore him in their own cute ways.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment