Scriptures give us power to resist temptation
When we mahjify our callings, The Lord blesses us with people that magnify their callings in the service of our children
Trails to testimony: build family bonds and build testimonies. Create opportunities (scriptures on packing list and schedule)
Are you honest...? "Kind of but I'd be dishonest to say I always am"
Temple recommend: "We're either honest or we're not" bro Tew.
Walmart: picture frames. I knew I was buying 30 but it only came to $38. I'm ashamed to say that I almost just walked out and didn't worry about it-- not even for the $ but for the convenience of it and the growing line behind me. I decided, however, to read over my receipt and ask the cashier about the discrepancy. She hadn't seen any frames so I decided to head back into the depths of Walmart to find them. Luckily I did that bc the frames were sitting in the conveyer built with my cell phone and going back into the store after loading the boys in the van would've been a much bigger hassle. Either were honest or we're not. Money. Convenience. Popularity/ causing a potentially embarrassing scene. Ease.
2014 scripture: 2 ne 27:23 I am a god of miracles.
No comments:
Post a Comment