Grateful for the opportunity and 2 weeks
I was loving the calling & especially the children. Didn’t want to miss church and miss out.
Primary is Church’s best kept secret
HF love for children & teachers
Inspired Bishop, leaders, teachers
Ward boundary- we’ve been needing you for some time now. We love your children, your willingness to serve, and your commitment to the gospel. We are so lucky to have you in the new and improved 35th ward.
Lynn:
The ward’s hidden gem
Understands, knows and adores each child
Capacity to love (children and teachers)
Trust her with these children
Children will remember her and how they felt around her
Testimony:
Primary: power, influence, importance
Scouting and activity days
HF’s love
Thanks Sister Ball,
We can’t thank you enough for your dedicated and skillful service!
Thank you for the leadership and counsel you have given on behalf of the primary and also in Ward Council meetings. Your inspired thoughts have been a blessing to the ward family!
We will go to work to fill these gaps in scouts as well as changes in music and Activity Day positions. The feedback and recommendations are very helpful.
Thanks again! Bishopric
Be the cookie.
A chartered course
The core of reverence Is in the heart
I am so grateful that wife and mother are callings I will never be released from.
So now what? How do I find fulfillment and my friendships and service with others. How do I reap the blessings of service without a formal presidency calling?
No comments:
Post a Comment