Wednesday, January 1, 2020

🤣 FuNyY/ Tender for 2020

“Please go to none stores.” -Derek

Kitty, the demandimal. -Dad

I’ve never been more scared in my whole entire life! -Mom, screaming from the back seat of a rollercoaster 

Daniels are awesome things. James

I always keep a pick in my pocket. For times like this (Locked door at the hotel). Daniel 

“You know I might need to fart any minute now.” -Andrew

Skiing is so much more fun when you’re happy. Daniel

Dad: Andrew, how do you sleep last night (at the Westgate)?
Andrew: too good.

Samminella = Salmonella (Daniel)

I’d rather clean the toilet than make my own lunch. -Cooper

I’m laughing at myself! That’s proof that I’m funny! Mom

Derek: Did you hear that
Mom: Yep, I think our neighbors did too. 

Kitty, your breath smells like dead rats. James

Deebot is Derek‘s favorite pet. -Mom

Kitty’s our little happy blanket. -Dad

I can’t run. I have frozen butter beer in my stomach. Daniel

Mickasso = Mickey Picasso

Let’s be honest here. Have you ever read a Christmas story without crying? I mean, is it even possible to read a Christmas story without getting choked up? -Mom

It’s funny, but skiing with brothers makes me like them more. -James 

James: Daniel, why are you so obsessed with Martinelli‘s?
Dad: That’s OK, I’m obsessed with Mom!

Dad’s doing his sitting potty dance again. -James

Thinking mode is over. We're in doing mode now. -Mike

I’m grateful for my brothers. Because when we were out of town, I missed them. -James

Playing with Claire after she eats is like shaking a can of soda. -Robin

Derek: maybe Dad can fix this (toy from the dollar store)
Robin: That’s beyond broken and there’s no way of fixing it.
Derek: maybe Dad can. Because dads can fix everything. 

Robin: ouch! Derek just bit my bum. 
Daniel: I don’t dare bite James is bum. Do you know what kind of stink might come out of there?

I have a talent for making people want things. -Max

Honey, I may not write you love cards all the time, but I do the dishes. -Mike

Mia’s pooping is like clockwork. Every 5 minutes she poops. It’s like setting an alarm: poop and repeat. -Mom

Mom, I would rather spend a week in Las Vegas than in Mexico. -James, who hates LV

Cohen: mine is a mountain bike. 
Derek: mine is a hill bike too. 

I’m going to clean Ama‘s house better than cleaning lady Quality. -Dan 

Robin: I’m definitely not a tiger mom. 
Mike: You’re better, you’re a cougar mom. 

Preschool is the best invention ever. Robin 

I don’t care what you guys say, I’m a fun mom! Robin

Your sweater smells great. The smell I would worry more about is your breath. -Mom

I get my bargaining skills from granddad. -James

Robin: It smells like throw up. 
Mike: Welcome to an elementary school. 

That was the best Star Wars movie I’ve ever seen. I’m glad I came. Daniel

Stop beeping at me Yolanda. Daniel

I could’ve found my shoes if I knew where they were. Daniel

Honey, if we owned that bright red car behind us, I would name it Rhonda. Rhonda the Honda. Mike 

I should tell our bank account to decline all purchases from home goods. Mike

I swallowed my first tooth and now it talks to me. -Andrew

(During Morgan’s harp solo in Sacrament) I had to sit on my hands so I wouldn’t clap. -James 

Dad: Mom didn’t share with everyone. Just her closest allies. 
James: Which is a lot of people. 

I’d rather stay in Las Vegas for a week than in Mexico. James 

I’ve actually never licked my armpit. James

Andrew, can you lick your armpit? I can. Mom

Come here boys, let’s take a dam selfie. Mom

Mom, your naughty laugh sounds like mine. James

Tanner is actually lucky. He has broken a lot of bones. Andrew

My favorite food is chocolate anything. Andrew

Me giving Christmas away this year. We going to build houses. Derek

Uh-riz-uh-nuh = Arizona-Daniel 

James, do you know how I learned how to get along with five-year-olds? Raising you. Dad

Mom: do not pet the dogs in Mexico. 
Daniel: I won’t. I don’t even pet the dogs in America. 

Honey, you can be fancy without fräulein Robin

Drinking water in Mexico? I say better safe than Sharty. -Robin

I Can’t read that sign. It’s in Mexican. Daniel 

Oooh, a rabie dog. James

Hey Mom, can we do this again? Coming to make houses on Christmas. James

It might seem like we could do this better, but we want everyone to be involved. Jared 

You will find that as you open your hearts to the people and to one another, you will have a great experience.  #fhfmexico

No one needs to hold the hammer in the car (in Mexico) -Robin

Are those octopus suction cups that I can eat? -Andrew 

 what mom says in Mexico stays in Mexico. Dad

(In Mexico) In our scripture reading today, we learned that it is better to be ripped off than to rip someone off. -Dad

OK Tanner, if I beat you I get to beat you up. If you beat me I’ll give you a dollar. Andrew

Andrew, when I was your age. When I was naughty, mom would sit on me and I liked it. It felt really good. James

Mia, here are a hug (come). James

We skied down a blue run and it had lumps (moguls) on it. Andrew

“I was the only one raising my hand in class with answers. And James Galloway. He knew them all too.” -Daniel

I’m going to get a mochi ball and put chocolate syrup on it and give it to Derek. I call it Daniel surprise. Daniel

Mom: Boys, where is your happy place?
James With Mia. 
Derek: On you is my happy place.
Daniel: Mine is the rainforest. 
Andrew: California and family trips. 

Woulda, shoulda, coulda. I won’t believe it till I see it. Mom

Well, losing a tooth is better/ hurts less than getting punched by a brother. James

After the Mexico trip, I can survive any trip. -James

Robin is like my plant. Just give her water… And sun. And Europe. Mike 

We’re selfie’n it. -Mike

Robin: I’m going to peek into the modern Art Museum (in Strasbourg).
Mike: I would. If I were not me.

“Honey, you’re cute! You’re like me at Disneyland. Mike (at keukenhoff gardens)

Dad is awesome at Disneyland. But at Disney World, he’s triple. James

“Honey, I’ll be your Sherpa.” Mike, in Amsterdam 

“I like that shirt because everyone can see my muscles. Andrew

“I feel like I’m gonna explode. I’m just so excited.”Daniel

“Scouts was canceled, so we’re doing our own.” -Mike

Mike: your tie is backwards.
Derek: no, it’s front words.

“I’m going to try to get a free treat by being cute.” Daniel

James, warning. I can see your coccyx (pronounce cockicks like uncle Rico) -Daniel

Me want to go down the Muggles. Derek, while skiing

I know what it’s like to wait. I’m waiting for a gecko to shed again. Daniel

Crap actually doesn’t mean poop. It means trash. Daniel

We have a dollar store tooth fairy. James 

Mom: You’re fearless buddy. (Skiing)
Andrew: I know. 
Mom: Did you just say "I know?"
Andrew: Yep.

Mom, I love your love of hideous things! -Daniel

The airport ternimal. Daniel

It’s so cute how Mia picks James’s nose. Daniel

Honey, you’re my dream, cookie whore. Mike

Mom: do you remember being scared of the care Bears movie? (when he was two or three years old)
James: Yes! There’s a freaky/scary monster in it!

James, would you rather play that game that you hate, or a hug? Andrew

James’s new favorite word is buffet. Mom

Mom: Where is the disco ball? 
Jame: I am the disco ball! 

I’m thankful for melatonin and that it helps us go to sleep and so we don’t turn nocturnal. Daniel

I’m finally laughing at one of mom‘s jokes. James 

Mom! Flies are already coming outside. That means spring is getting close. Daniel

I’m working on a “beefy goal.” (BHAG) -James

“I feel good when I pass the sacrament. I think that’s the spirit. I also like to see people’s faces light up when I give them the Sacrament.” James

Boys are not domesticated animals. Mike

Mom, dinner actually smells good tonight. Daniel

The dollar store. Where all your dreams come true. James (who doesn’t like the dollar store) 

Fact, waffles taste better when they’re Mickey shaped. -James 

We’re not going to Extinct the instinct out of Whiskers. -Robin

Andrew: do cats lay eggs? Or do they have babies like dogs?
Mom: they have babies like dogs. 
Andrew: are those the only ways to have babies?
Mom: how else would they have babies?
Andrew: maybe by barfing them out. 

Fish sticks taste like Crapaflapanasty. -Daniel

It is really hard, but we can still do it. Derek (mixing the corn bread mixture)

Mike: you totally read my mind. 
Robin: after you told me what to do. 
Mike: isn’t that how mind-reading works?

Mia is to James, as Raptor is to Daniel, as Donut is to Andrew, as Derek is to Mom. Boys

Andrew is my lumberjack. Dad

I wish I was allergic to dogs. James

James: these are called push-ups. 
Dad: those are called a floor seizure. 
Daniel: those are called: you just got the corona virus

Man, How can I get this credit card to not work at home goods? - Mike, while reviewing the credit card statement 

Children, we do not clip toenails at the dinner table. Mom

During the Coronavirus, we’re finally eating a real meal! -Daniel 

School being cancelled for the boys is to mom as acid is to the mad hatter. Dad

Robin: well, Walmart has food. It feels like normal life. Why haven’t I been shopping here?
Mike: You know the world is upside down when Walmart feels normal. Dad, amidst COVID crazy shopping 

Today I learned not to punch trees as hard as you can. Andrew (on COVID-19 lock down)

Derek laughs and giggles in his sleep. (Mom)

I never realized how much I need school. -James

I’m pretty sure home schooling wasn’t on my bucket list for the year. -Robin

I never knew homeschooling was a survival skill I would someday need. Mom

Unvisible- invisible: Derek 
Meaniac- Andrew 

I just have to keep reminding myself that this (covid quarantine) is fun. James

In some conversations - the phone dying is a tender mercy. -Bishop Brown

School house rock is part of mom’s home school regiment. Mom

When I’m skiing with Derek sometimes I feel like a mobile crane service. Mike 

“I just wish I had the Force always.” -Andrew

Mexicali fragile listed XP alla Docia’s Daniel 

A few perfect moments in the eye of the storm. 

We’re going to Walmart for date day! Mike

I named my legs pain and limpy. -Andrew

Andrew, I’m going to tickle you more/ worse than tarred feathers. -Daniel, on Joseph Smith day

This is dumb. But I’m gonna try it. Andrew

When it's an opinion, that means it’s something good. And my opinion is right. Derek (age 5)

Man, British food is so good! (While eating bangers and mash) James

Just a spoonful of Whiskers helps the medicine go down. Derek 

Even though downstairs was really loud, I felt really peaceful when dad gave me a blessing upstairs for the adjustment to homeschool. Since the blessing I feel different and that I can handle difficulties better. Daniel

I felt the spirit passing the Sacrament and giving my testimony at home. It felt good knowing that what I was doing is right. James

We shouldn’t be told what we should be doing. We should be receiving revelation on what we should do and who we could serve. 

“Like when we lined up the Zoom call with my deacons quorum.” James

James: why are you making us go for a walk?
Mom: because you’re my puppies. 

Mom's the best homeschool teacher around. Except. No one. Daniel

James: I want a dog
Mom: you do? Do you know a dog is just as threatening to Mia as a cat?
James: but the thing is, a cat's more threatening to us than a dog.

Mom: I think we’re going to have to try another red velvet cake recipe. 
James: oh good, because that was my plan. In fact, I was thinking of making my own so I wouldn’t have to share it with anyone. Is that what you were thinking? Because I was. 

When we do trains, tickle monster with dad, cuddle night, and lots of fings. That is my happy place. Derek 

Mom: How are we going to help your little brothers with homeschool? More screens?
James: no, you need to be strict. Maybe have dad do it. 

Mike has been growing out his beard for 2 1/2 weeks. 
“Dad, when is your beard going to get cool?”
- James

Mom: Oh how cute. You guys are adorable. 
Dad: No, we’re about to kill each other. 

Child, please be/act human. Dad

Dad, when are you going to shave your beard? Daniel

Is it weird that I want to live in Epcot? Mike

“Sometimes outdo myself. Today’s one of those days.” -Mike

"Bandaid boy." Mike about Andrew 

Well, I’m actually the third strongest in our family. So yeah. Andrew

I think this is the best Easter ever. Daniel 

It’s pretty hard to look at Derek and not smile. Mom

You have brought so many smiles to my face. Mom to Derek 

Mommy, when it is my birthday me just want treats. Derek 

I don’t want a hyper dog because hyper dogs treat me like chew toys. Daniel 

Mom, Will you please stop petting me.” -Derek

Hey mom, remember when James was a baby. And he ate dote (dirt)? Derek

After seeing photos of Koda:
“I think that dog is too cute to be true.” I need that one. Get it. -Andrew

This is the nicest dog I’ve ever seen. -James. 

(Our first night with Koda) Let’s call him "Pillow." -Derek 

Mom: your socks are so nasty (while in our freshly cleaned bed)
James: um. I just put them on. (Pause). Yesterday. 

Pets are animals too. Dad,

I shall call you brave, brave sir Andrewlot. mom

On your birthday, in a swimming pool!? That’s my dream baptism. James 

If them (Meier’s) not have samples, then I want a full cookie. Derek 

[Feeding Koda] it’s like feeding a chipmunk. A big, furry white chipmunk. Mike

Daniel: I’m not eating this meatloaf!
Andrew: if I can eat it, you can eat it. 
Daniel: you eat your boogers. So, no!

I just thought about something sad about this summer. There probably won’t be any demolition derby‘s. That’s like one of the best things about Summer. -James

Scott: I promise my boys don’t bite. 
Andrew: I do!

Magical pixie dust is real. You just have to get a huge stack of cash, stick it in a blender, and sprinkle it all over your Disney vacation. -Mike

More [costa vida] Queso (kwesso) the better! James

Mom and Dad always kiss in the kitchen. And weirdly, I like it. -James

Mom: Derek, if you could be any animal what would it be?
Derek: none
Mom: would you be a puppy or a kitty?
Derek: both. 
Mom: would you be a puppy cat or a kitty pup?
Derek: sometimes I would be a puppy and sometimes I would be a kitty. 

Mom: you’re adorable
Derek: me is. 

Well, it’s time to shave my Amish Kipstache. (Kip from napoleon dynamite)

Everyone gets stinky. Even unicorns. Daniel 

nicknames for the dog:
Coco (Mom)
Pupstick (Andrew)

I am actually going to get all of my chores and school work done today. I said a goal for the day. Daniel

So pretty! Like a flower rain forest. Daniel (at the tulip festival)

 My winter worn-soul has been sufficiently fed. -Mom, at TPTF

Taloopa, the TP turtle
I am a trophy. Andrew
That water (from the drinking fountain) is a yummy coronavirus. Derek 

When I was your age I would’ve been writing sentences by now. James

I’ve decided that I want to put my efforts towards raising boys instead of chickens produce. Mom, the day we got rid of the chicken coop and garden boxes. Mom

I’m so glad that we got this type of dog. I knew mom would also like this kind of dog. I knew she also needed a crazy, energetic dog. James

Do you guys ever like to chew on the puppy, or am I the only one? Mom

Covid would be over in two weeks if people would just stop watching the news. Dad

I wish Star Wars was real. Andrew

Is it Daniel’s Day or Mother’s Day? Dad

Koda, that was your fault you know. James, tripping on Koda 

Um, I like surprises. That I like. -Mike

My Mom ripped out my tooth this morning. -Andrew (telling his teacher, even though he asked me to)

I knew this to Dog (Koda) would shed too. But what, we just turn into gross people. James

“me six and me be more brave”
Mom: But you’re only 5.
“ but me is six because me bigger than Will and he is five”

Cleaning the counter was worth it because mom got a lot nicer. James

A digo (a Tiger) -Derek

Ode to lotion. You are heaven in a bottle. James

But, when he was brave, you just say “owe” and then you move on. Derek

I am going crazy because this crepe is so good. Daniel

We should get Andrew a shock collar that zaps him every time he picks a scab. James

Mom, when Andrew hurts my feelings, me is thirsty for orange juice. Derek 

Mom: Daniel, you’re so good at treating Derek like he’s a human being. Thank you. 

Daniel: that’s because Derek is a human being, he’s more than a human being. He’s my brother.


It’s just that, I don’t mind doing homework at school, because there’s nothing better to do. James


Are they making a house by that green Pee house (honey bucket). Andrew 


Derek. Share. That’s how you lose friends. -Andrew


James: Mom, which (Lagoon) ride do you want to do first. 

Mom: Do you want me to be nice or tell you the first thing that came to my mind?

James: the first thing

Mom: ride “the back of my eyelids”


Mom: how did you get the dog to go pee?

Mike: by demonstrating. 


mom: you’re my cute little Spider-Man. 

Derek: actually, me is big. Me is 5.5.  


Adoon (Lagoon) is Disneyland. Derek


No complaining. You’re going to go on any ride we send you on. CrossFit guy at lagoon 


I’m so starving I’m gonna start gnawing on the table. Daniel 


Tanner‘s middle name is seriously schnitzel? Daniel


Daniel,I think you need to do something that makes you so scared that you poop your pants. Mom

... your mom is so classy. Mom 


I have a brave mom. -James ( after we went on cannibal TWICE!)


The way to James’s heart is through food... and rollercoasters. -Mom 

(After going on cannibal) I’m going to marry someone like Mom. -James


How was your man date? With yourself. Mom to James at Lagoon 


Hangerber = hamburger (Derek)


When we bring Koda to Lagoon, and people ask about him I’m just going to tell people: If you over there and you break enough plates, you get one of these. Dad


Mom screams like a little, LITTLE girl on cannibal. James


After Mike both cracking an inappropriate “that’s what she said” joke and then apologizing, I said: “we never heard our parents talk like that. But then again, would our children rather have appropriate parents that don’t like each other, or totally inappropriate ones that love each other?” 🤷🏼‍♀️


Derek: Mom, can I play video games?

Mom (wearing her Sunday church clothes): what day is it?

Derek: definitely not Sunday. 


Koda, your nickname is “Tinkle Trousers.” -James


Mom: You’re my little buddy. 

Derek: Why did you say that? Call me big dus I’m your big buddy.


Andrew does not have the right map in his head. Derek


Your dog is like a little cotton ball with teeth. Julie Thompson


You’re about to squoosh the throw up out of me. Get off. Daniel, in the car


Mom: how did you know where to find the Lego piece?

Derek: duz, me have a map in my head. 


Mom: close that blind please. The sun’s so bright. 

James: dad said not to listen to you or do what you ask. 


Mom, I’m your alpha. Derek 


Everything today is a “get to do” -Mike, at the Ball family day


“Every day me want to go back to Grandma’s house.” -Derek


“We should do that again!” -James, about Ball family day


“You know those lap dogs. The ones that just sit on you? That’s what Little Friend is.” -James


Derek is my body guard. -James 


I want to go to whistle wok again. Today. -Daniel


I hate chicken. Not just the animal chicken. The food chicken. Daniel


Mom: What do you want for your birthday?

Daniel: everything. 


Mom, if me had zero friends, you would still be my friend. -Derek


Mom, do you know why I’m making pancakes today? It’s because I want to enjoy them before I get braces tomorrow. -James


We’re so grateful for each other. Mike, anniversary prayer 

Mom: happy national pineapple day!

It’s Spiderman day every day. For me. Derek


Andrew, Show me your karate. To me. Not on me. Daniel


When me press the white part on my super shoes, I can fly. Derek


Can my birthday present be not going to swim for the whole entire month of July? -Daniel


(in the middle of the day) it sounds like nighttime outside. The baby crickets are chirping right now because they’re calling their mommies. Derek


While hopping: “Mom, this is how you do none foot walking.” Derek


Is it playing dead? -Cooper H, fishing 


Did that lady just kill her dog? -boy at Highland Glen, puppy in training


When Andrew wasn’t giving a very nice apology, Derek said: “Dad, me want you to say sorry for Andrew to me.”


No. I is right and you is wrong. Derek


Mom, on you is my happy place. Derek


Koda is the best dog ever made. Andrew


When I grow up I’m going to eat dog. Daniel


(While tying knots with scouts) I tied this. With a “hard” knot. Andrew


actually, Climbing around in the car is easy for me, because I’m Spiderman. Derek


Everyone liked the trading post girl. James (review of scout camp)

I don’t ever get homesick. Until last week. Daniel 

I didn’t get homesick but I am camp loll sick. James 


Mom, I don’t think a cavalier would even survive you. James


Fighting means writing. Mom


Mom: James, will you play a game with me?

James: sure, is it called ‘load the dishwasher?”’


(In a house full of boys) sometimes I talk to myself, just to guarantee/ know that someone is listening to me. Mom


Mom: So, when did you guys realize that the clean up fairy is me?

Daniel: when you said that she would pick up everything and take it to DI. 


I really don’t want to go on a hike anytime today. Derek


Yellowstone 

Wow, it’s like the Caribbean. But acid. Dad

Just touch the water with your eyes. Like look at it. Daniel 

If I could teleport, I would go to dohen’s (Cohen’s) house. -Derek

If I could teleport, I wouldn’t teleport to anywhere right now. Not until we got to Utah. Then I would go to Hawaii. -Daniel 


Mom: Derek, do you want anything from McDonald’s?

Derek: If they have waffles. 


I will not do hiking. I will just do dinner. Derek


I sort of want to get out of the car and feel those fuzzy antlers. Andrew 


If it has “hidden” in the name, it means it’s long. James 


Someone moved that rock because they saw a snake. Daniel


I’m happy that I was happy today. Daniel


What I say is that if a mosquito is going to eat me, than I’m going to eat it. Dad


Derek has magical happy dust squished inside of his scrumptious hands. Mom 


Mom says that I am a ninja. That means I really am. Derek to Cohen 


Derie (Derek) from Andrew 


If you fart on me, I will tear you open and scratch you to the bone. Daniel 


We have arms. That’s better than a chainsaw. Andrew


Florida:

Here we go! Mom, at airplane take off 

But, when will we blast off? Derek


Daniel: You’re not aloud to bring weapons on The plane. But you can bring Karate on.

Mom: Maybe you better not get on the plane.


Beware. Andrew infested waters. Mom


Mom: where are your church shirts?

Daniel: in our room covering up the mermaids. 


If it’s an option, then the answer is yes. Mike


Periwinkle is a funny word. Derek


Koda eats all the poop he can find. Daniel


When I grow up, I’m going to train gators. Daniel


When I grow up and live in Florida, I’m going to get a pool and make it swampy and put alligators in it. Daniel


I want a pet alligators. Daniel 


My voice just cracked! Yay! James


James his first day of seventh grade

Mom were there a lot of cute girls?

James it was hard to tell with masks on

Mom do you have any crushes classes with your crush

James yes! Orchestra. 

Mom is your math teacher cute?

James yes blush blush big smile. 

It’s the worst when you sneeze into the clear masks. James


Mom: any cute girls?

Daniel: I don’t know. I was too busy focusing on not sneezing in my mask. 


My Spider-Man has the force. Derek


Sort of like Andrew but exerts himself in public. James’s description of one of Andrew’s friends


I’m not smarter than you Andrew. - Daniel 


Julianna (the gecko) isn’t a pin feather, James. Daniel


I think Koda is sleep barking. James


All you have to do is swim a fun hundred. James


(Yelling over the fence) Mom, I just found one of your earplugs in Koda’s poop. Daniel


Koda, do you know that dogs are disgusting? -Daniel


My machine sucks your brain and then you is Spiderman. Derek


Everything worthwhile is easier not to. -Mike


Gold purses weren’t meant to be used as weapons. -Mom


Matt’s the “everything whisperer” -James


I’m thankful we can live together. Derek, in his prayer tonight


I don’t want you touching my black widow. Daniel


Andrew: Mom, You sound like one of your sisters. 

Robin: One of my sisters? How many sisters do I have?

Andrew: two. 

Robin: really? Who?

Andrew: Aunt Tammy and Aunt Lizzie. 


Can we go get some fries because it’s Friday? Derek

It’s Friday, so let’s go get some fries! Derek


I like cursive because it’s hard. Andrew


If I had a chunk of gold, I would pay for the new house, a yacht, and a limousine. Andrew


“I’m bonding with the house” James


I played my viola outside after school and someone gave me a quarter! James


Koda’s newest nickname is Moofie. 


Derek pulled his shirt up a lot during soccer game. We might need to duct tape that thing to his pants. James


When I hurt you I am not using Karate. There’s not even a "whack" in Karate. Daniel


Mom: I’m so glad we have a dog. 

Andrew: i’m so glad we have a Koda. 


My favorite game is meow meow (on the trampoline with friends)” Derek 


Why do all dogs look like they’re having seizures? Daniel


And mom, I loved my party. Derek (after his 6th birthday party— the one I totally forgot about until kids started showing up at our doorstep!)


Dad, I want lightning McQueen music. Derek


I just don’t wanna touch anything on Koda because of all the pee plants he rolls in. Daniel


Mom: James would you ever move your bedroom down to the basement?

James: only if I could guarantee that there wouldn’t be any bugs down there. 


Hey mom, can I climb on top of the roof of the car? Andrew


I don’t want to be too tall. Like you, dad. James


I’m playing "tinkle tinkle little star" on the piano. Derek


I won’t move unless we have golf cart storage. Daniel


Your mother has the sense of humor of a seventh grade boy. Mom


Mom: you don’t have to go to the service project in the cold wind.

James: yes I do. 

Mom: why?

James: “it’s because it’s something I believe by.”


Koda likes to explore his world through his teeth. Mom


I just know how it doos it. (Do for does) -Derek


You know those little pets that are like rodents and sometimes they’re orangeish? Daniel


I never knew I could love a dog so much! (James about Koda)


How about I can touch whiskers, but just with my eyeballs? Daniel


Derek woke up so affectionate this morning.  He put his little arms around me, squished those yummy little cheeks up to mine, gave me a tight squeeze and said “mine, mine, mine.” 


At least with the election, I’ll be happy the other guy didn’t win. Mike


Never under estimate my power of the martial arts. Daniel 


It’s like I’m working on a car. Andrew, under Koda 


Sometimes I wish things tasted like nothing. Because, I would prefer that over what I’m eating right now. James


Andrew: Daniel just kicked my butt. 

Mom: You probably gave him a reason to. 


Sometimes Derek has to be reminded of what he wants. Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment