Friday, April 30, 2021

🌺April

Winter depleted soul.

Fast: for a holier home. Remodel your home for spiritual conversion and growth. 

“We’re raising kids, not houses.” -Bitter

  • *I want to leave a legacy of studying my scriptures for 30 minutes every single day. And attending the temple every week. And Friday night date night. 

“Night” Holocaust book

Start: reading scriptures at night. Focus on others. 

Stop: bugging each others.

Continue: reading scriptures in the morning. 


“Tell the people to be humble a d faithful and sure to keep the spirit of the Lord...-J. Smith

“Seek always to have the spirit of God and it will direct you aright.” B. Young 

What has the HG taught me during my scripture study this week?


General Conference 

Questions:

How can I better serve other people?

Where should I put the most focus and energy these next 6 months?

What is it the Lord wants me to hear?

How do I hear the spirit? How can I hear it better?

How can I help my boys hear him?

How can I strengthen my testimony?

What are some things I can do to fight for my family?

What are sacrifices I can make for the Lord?

What is an “offering” I can make unto the Lord? 


Andrew

please describe your idea of a perfect date. Cheryl "Rhode Island" : That's a tough one. I'd have to say April 25th. Because it's not too hot, not too cold, all you need is a light jacket.


Not quite the 8th birthday celebration that we had envisioned, but that’s okay. It was magical in so many ways. How we love this strong, brave, smart, social, persistent child of ours! No one poses for photos, plays hide and seek, or is willing to try new things like our ninja spy brave Sir Andrewlot.

No comments:

Post a Comment