Fast: ward members; love and a soft heart towards all
All it takes is for you to decide that you want to me super awesome. And then you work really hard to be really awesome. Mrs. Riley
Know the truth related to your conversion. Make a testimony a priority in our lives. -Nelson
“Choose to believe. Each day.” -Telles
“Earth's crammed with heaven,
And every common bush afire with God,
But only he who sees takes off his shoes;
The rest sit round and pluck blackberries.” EB Browning
We need more “Tunnel vision” when it comes to asking for forgiveness. Where all we see is the wrong we did, without focusing on the behaviors of others. -Lewis
When we are reunited with Jesus, his penetrating eyes will look into ours and say: “Robin, you did great.” -Tony Overbay
“It's been my experience that you can nearly always enjoy things if you make up your mind firmly that you will.” -Lucy Maud Montgomery
“That great morning of forgiveness may not come at once. Do not give up if at first you fail. Often the most difficult part of repentance is to forgive yourself. Discouragement is part of that test. Do not give up. That brilliant morning will come.” -Packer
“‘Jesus had not finished his work when his body was slain, neither did he finish it after his resurrection from the dead; although he had accomplished the purpose for which he then came to the earth, he had not fulfilled all his work. And when will he? Not until he has redeemed and saved every son and daughter of our father Adam that have been or ever will be born upon this earth to the end of time, except the sons of perdition. That is his mission. We will not finish our work until we have saved ourselves, and then not until we shall have saved all depending upon us; for we are to become saviors upon Mount Zion, as well as Christ. We are called to this mission.’” HB Lee
Melinda Clark’s talk: 12 step program; it took me until my 50s to learn and understand the joy of repentance, of giving up my sins and becoming more like Christ.
A few years ago I had hard feelings for some ward members. So I went through the directory and I prayed for them. I forgave them. I didn’t want negative, resentful, in peaceful feelings for anyone. Christ helped me.
9- I woke up and Lorena was in my mind, so I brought her lunch. BuNcO at Carrie’s cabin.
Gotchas!
D- “ I love having Derek in my classroom and I miss him when he’s not there. He’s just a light.” -Mrs. Jacobs
Family: “ I can tell your family and prioritizes spending time on things that matter. And that you and Mike have a good relationship and are able to focus energy on building others.” -Melinda Clark
Mike’s 5:2
5- jumping on NYLT and helping others get on board as well. having the hard conversations with scout parents.
4- the hours of effort that went into staff at Philmont
3- recognizing the one (visiting with James G in our walk) and good with youth
2- taking the boys mtg biking
1- cheerful service
No comments:
Post a Comment