You’re so happy.
There’s no reason not to be.
God asks us for our hearts. Christ is the great healer. - Melinda Clark
Compensatory blessings
None of us get through life unscathed
Japanese translation: I am God’s child.
The Lord cannot forget us, for He has bought us with a price. Because he walked a path alone, we do have to. We need to be the ones to give a hug or a smile when he is not here to do it for us. Strengthen our ward family by loving each other and giving the benefit of doubt.
Madsen: Rest that comes through serving others. Quiet service.
Seek to be what I am. A giver of good gifts. “Following Christ”-Robinson
When we lose ourselves for others, there becomes more of us to find.
Service has a sanctifying affect on both the giver and receiver. -sue Walker
Lay the challenges of the move on the altar of the lord and completely take my hand, thumb, and pinky off of it. Let it go and you will be surprised at the miracles that come from it.
Be thankful IN you trials. It does not say FOR.
We use scouting as a way for our boys to “hear Him” and to grow closer to him. Neal Robinson
Gotchas!
M- planned a girl trip for Mom, Ama, and Tammy. And he watched all the boys.
R-
J- James looked so nice passing the sacrament in his new suit and with his new shoes. He looked so confident. -Danae
D- Daniel is always right. Even when I think he’s not, he is. -James
A- Andrew’s one of my all time favorites. And I mean it. I know you’re not supposed to have favorites, but he’s really special. K Kukahiko
D- I just love having Derek and my class. All of the kids really like him. He’s friendly, he is a good listener, he does all I ask, and he’s respectful. Jacobs
I wish all of my students could be like Andrew and Derek. They’re happy when they come to me, they work hard, and they’re respectful. Mrs. Felcher (speech teacher)
I call that the little nipper face. Daniel, of Andrew’s naughty face
Thy will is too good for me to know
No comments:
Post a Comment