Fast: speak gratitude, faith, promised blessings, and MIRACLES.
Phys: mental hygiene
Spirit: fixate on promises
Intel: journal
Social: conversations build faith
So many wonderful things are ahead. In coming days, we will see the greatest manifestations of the Savior’s power that the world has ever seen. Between now and the time He returns “with power and great glory,” (Joseph Smith-Matthew 1:36), He will bestow countless privileges, blessings, and miracles upon the faithful.
Have faith that, as you obeyed the prompting to move, that the Lord will not let the ward or its leaders fail your boys or your family. -Bishop Z
LeGrand Richards, age 93 “I’m still getting my testimony.”
When we were looking at moving. I prayed about the move and HF told me to “embrace it.”
What would you do if you had more faith?
Focus on spiritual experiences more than fun memories.
1-In God's classroom, we can still get an “A for effort!”
2- talk less and listen to Mike more. He is wise and brilliant. Learn from him. Hear his council.
3- blessing: Derek rode his bike to the new covey family’s house and played with Sean the entire day. Grateful for such a good new family!
4- “It’s amazing to think how much hf loves you to give us this gift if the HG. I give you the charge to go forth. To be an example and to be a light to there.” -Bro Morris
5-sometimes you have to go without to appreciate what you have when you have it.
** “I need your voice. I need you.”
YINs “yeah, I’m not doing that.
“I thought I knew what Love was”
There’s no reason to wait until the eternities to wait for His blessings.
Logan Spencer
I love the small moments we have with people.
Max Grant
I quickly learned that golf was really hard, so why even try? Living the gospel of Christ can be really hard too.
Expect to forget the sins you’ve made. The adversary wants us to dwell on our past mistakes. Bishop Z
Marriage class:
Our minds are so powerful. What we tell ourselves about our marriage (or anything) matters.
An open heart.
Let it go. Be done with things.
Marriages (and everything) ebbs and flows.
“Glimmers” are the opposite of triggers. They are little. Micromoments that bring joy and soothing. “Gold flecks”
"I've tried to recognize my wife's individuality, her personality, her desires, her background, her ambitions. Let her fly. Yes, let her fly! Let her develop her own talents. Let her do things her way. Get out of her way, and marvel at what she does." -Gordon B. Hinckley
Quote by Robert Gary Lee: “Wisdom is nothing more than healed pain”
* I have provided you
three names in the last week and you haven’t use them. Call people by their names I trust that I’ll help you. (I have been praying for the gift of names to come back to me.)
It’s better to learn things by stubbing your toe, and before you break your foot.
M- after a long day, already helping out with driving, and biking with James and the team, Mike helped us clean the garage tonight. Even though that’s the last thing he wanted to do.
R- cleaned the garage. Primary service.
J- yard work and garage work. Trimmed and cleaned up the beastly bush without even being asked. Went to the temple all by himself and loved it. Drove the four wheeler and trailer to Sean’s to pick up Derek and his bike. Taught Andrew his first cello lessons.
D- so sweet with his brothers. Jumped on the tramp and played with them. I don’t know where Daniel came from on the family tree, I think he’s just a combination of a whole lot of amazing ancestors. I look on him with wonder and amazement. He is so intentional and how he lives his life, and deciding what kind of a younger and big brother he’s going to be, in preparing for his future. He’s really an amazing young man. I feel lucky to be so closely involved in the lives of four amazing sons of God. To be able to watch their lives unfold right before my eyes. They are inspiring to me and I love to watch their growth. I can imagine that heavenly father loves to watch our growth as well.
A- cute playing with the little kids at the reception. Good at communicating to younger kids (austin and Derek wanting to play Minecraft).
Andrew is the hardest worker. M. Weiss
D- being a good friend. Sharing activities he plays with Sean. Listening to his friends. Being honest about his chores.
No comments:
Post a Comment