Sunday, June 30, 2024

June

Fast: Mikes job


Chris Childs: Happiness doesn’t come from the home. But what goes on in the home. 

Grateful for simple things. 

I’m I had to, I would do it all again. 

Simple life. Happy life. 


Big kid problems. But also big kid rewards.  Julie Srogus 


words that were magically and perfectly placed into my mouth: “James, don’t think about pleasing your boss and don’t think about pleasing me. Look within yourself and spend your summer the way you want to. You only have two summers left [Before your mission], make the most of it. Additionally, your junior year is going to be tough. Do whatever it takes to make sure that you start the school year with a full bucket.”


Compliments: “Thank you. I appreciate that. That means a lot to me.”


“I have something he will never have. I have enough.”


JOMO not FOMO

So much FOMO. We’d rather celebrate JOMO — the Joy of Missing Out. Life’s better when you’re missing the stuff that doesn’t matter anyway.


Your covenants will protect and preserve your children until they can make theirs. Holland

No comments:

Post a Comment