Monday, September 2, 2024

August

Fast: Abundance mindset. 


With love, hugs and compliments. “Perhaps today there are loving words which Jesus would have me speak.”


“You don’t have a problem with that because your mother didn’t have a problem with it.” 


Learn and share stories of ancestors (around campfire).


“What the Lord Jesus Christ needs—maybe even more than membership in His Church—are lifelong disciples He can depend on.”


What are we not doing now that we will wish, in five or 10 years, we had done? 


Resist asking “why?” God will make everything beautiful in His own time. 


Bad things stand out so much because there is so much good around us. The good feels like white noise because there is so much good all around us. 


You have to think about all the things you used to blame him for and you need to blame him much more powerfully, you need to blame him consciously, effectively. Cause if you’re going to blame people for all the crap you better blame them for all the good too. If you’re going to give them credit for everything that’s messed up then you have to give them credit for everything that’s great. I’m not asking you to stop blaming. I’m saying blame elegantly, blame intelligently, blame effectively, blame at the level of your soul not the level of your head.” ~ Tony Robbins


“someday you’ll be able to come back here to Rexburg, and whereas other people are here for many different reasons, you’ll be able to go to the place where you lived at the time that God revealed this to you, and point at it to your children and your spouse, and say “That’s a sacred place because that’s where I learned that Jesus is the Christ.” Clayton Christensen.


Briton Chichco 


“I find that my prayers start when I’m ready to say amen.”


Gotcha!

A: Dear Parents,

Andrew volunteered to present his artwork to the entire class today on the projector.  Hedemonstrated courage, voice control, looked the audience in the eye, and gave a great presentation.  

I wanted to let you know so you could acknowledge what a great job he did.

Laurie Anderson (ART)


No comments:

Post a Comment