Daniel, please always know how very, very much I love you. I adore you. I lie you. I cherish, relish in, and thoroughly enjoyed my time with you. You are precious and priceless to me.
You are thoughtful, caring, and sensitive. The way you look up to and enjoy James, the way you teach and play with Andrew, and the way you hold and cuddle with Derek. The way you pamper, take care of and protect me and the way you make daddy smile and laugh are all evidence of your beautiful, perfect, tender, peaceful, caring, powerful spirit.
You are smart. You are a very gifted, talented, and blessed son of God. You are patient with yourself and with others. I love your big, bright, radiating smile. Your thoughtful DNS giving hugs. Your kind and thoughtful words of appreciation. Your love cards.
Daniel, we were sent to life to be tested, to serve, and to prove our worthiness to our heavenly father. He has blessed us with weaknesses and imperfections to prove ourselves. There wouldn't be much to prove if we were all perfect beings. Life wouldn't be such a challenge for us if we were given everything we want or expect. You get frustrated that you can't do things that your older brother James can do. Know that having the spirit, an eternal perspective, clean hands, and a love for God and others are what it's all about. Read and study the Scriptures, for the strength of youth manual, in the words of the prophets. Know them, memorize them, internalize them, believe them, and share them. You are a light to her family, your friends, and the world.
Know now and always that it is Daniel that I love and absolutey enjoy, adore, cherish, and treasure. You make my soul sing. It is that shining, bright, glorious, radiating spirit that I see when I look in your eyes, that I feel when you hug me with your big, caring smile. That precious and perfect spirit I bask in asI hold your hand or cuddle with you. It is that peaceful and perfect spirit I observe as you hold Derek for an hour and a half, and that caring brother that plays school with Andrew when you come home from school. It is the REAL Daniel that I love, adore, cherish, treasure, and blissfully enjoy.
I love you so much Sweetheart! Love, Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment