Today I asked the boys two questions:
Why are missions hard(answered by the boys)?
- People don't do what they're supposed to do
- Talking to strangers
- People say bad words (to missionaries)
- Reading The Book of Mormon to wierdos (James)
- Away from home
- In a different place
- With someone you don't know or even like
- Away from home at Christmas
- Different Language
- The food
- Having to walk or bike; although I like doing those things (James)
- Don't want to go
- A long plane ride
- I'd be away from Mom and I'd miss her
So, why should we go on a mission? Should we go to make your parents happy or because you feel like you "should" because other people are?
"No, you should go to teach others the gospel and of Jesus and to bring them to the church or back to church." -James
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment