Sunday, July 11, 2021

Daniel’s talk

One time where I recently felt the HG was at scout camp. Two of the boys were having a hard time, One of which was my best friend.

I prayed about it to know what to do and I got the instructions to know how to help. Tiger was partly really sad because he had just learned that day that his best friend was moving to Germany. I had just moved away from my best friend and could feel sad for him. I got the instructions that I should tell him that it would be ok and that he could FaceTime him and call him. 


My friend Charles and I both prayed and we got the answer to help James by inviting him to do stuff and to be involved in activities. He still sat out a lot, but he did smile a lot when he came and played Gaga ball with us. 


President Nelson said: "Because of the increasing dangers we face, our need for divine guidance has never been greater; and our efforts to hear the voice of Jesus Christ have never been more urgent."


I know that God wants to bless and help us. And when we pray and listen, he’s able to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment