Sunday, August 1, 2021

Pornography

“We are sexual beings. Sex is not bad. You just to earn to right to enjoy it.” Bishop Sundwall

Brain: 5 areas of the brain are affected vs. 3 with heavy drugs. 


Keep thoughts in Frontal cortex by: 

  1. Move. Get up and move. Move out of bedroom, away from device. Wake up your parents: “I’m having these thoughts.”
  2. Recite something that is memorized. Theme, scripture, song. 
  3. Pray. To the God of this universe. 
  4. Relax the brain through music, clean comedian. 

Mistakes: “What did you learn from this?”

Family history work. -Bednar


“I see beautiful catastrophes. I used to be scared when a couple/addict came in. Now I say to myself: “this is gonna be fun. Let’s see what Christ is going to do with this one.” -Sundwall


What is the difference between fear and being smart? Do I not let my kids have more computer time because I’m fearful or because that is a smart thing to do? What about the freedom to go to people’s/friends’ houses that I don’t know?

No comments:

Post a Comment