Thursday, June 2, 2022

Brain Dump

Struggles with our house

  1. We have so much work that still needs to be done with this house and it’s all so expensive. 
  2. Crazy amount of work and maintenance. 
  3. The yard is unfinished and there is no full fence for Koda. 

Struggles with our ward 

  1. Larger amount of people who feel marginalized, I heard, and that they don’t fit in. 
  2. Blatant handbook violations, no youth speakers, not meeting weekly, closed minded, “we don’t camp”
  3. Enforcing their busy basketball life on the rest of us. 
  4. Complete disregard for the Deacon’s Quorum Presidency
  5. No/15 min bishop youth council, regular meetings with quorums, 
  6. Still running the old system. 
  7. We moved into a award ready to help. And they’re not ready for us to help.

Comparisons

  1. Now I have to drive the kids everywhere 
  2. Derek gave up his friend quadrant (Cohen, Jonah, Will)
  3. We gave up President Galloway and Bishop Brown
  4. Everything in our house works and was still new to us.
  5. Our yard was perfect and low maintenance. 
  6. Our house was almost paid off. 
  7. We gave up seeing dear friends such as the Smiths, Galloway‘s, Spencer‘s, Oliver‘s, Fackrells, Curtiss, 
  8. Mike was loving his time in the bishopric with influential, positive, like-minded men. 
  9. I miss the Brandon walking/ biking trail. 

Struggles with my body:

  1. Holding onto weight
  2. Keeps getting injured
  3. Needs a lot of sleep
  4. Aging faster than I’d like it to

No comments:

Post a Comment