Thursday, June 2, 2022

Thoughts

While listening to a podcast on thoughts, I changed my self dialogue from: “the house is one huge project, our ward is lame and doesn’t follow the handbook, and I miss my life in highland” to “I feel so blessed to be in this beautiful home that offers warmth and refuge, I have made dear and lifelong friends, I love the variety in our ward (including all of the elderly), our boys are happy, and life in Alpine is great.” 

*It’s time to stop owning negative thoughts placed in my brain by the adversary. 


“It’s time to stop owning negative thoughts placed in our brains by the adversary.” -Dennis Deaton, Leading Saints podcast


Neill Marriott, BYU speeches

We choose the direction of our thoughts

Where you look is where you go. And make the subtle adjustments to get there. Noelle pikus pace


What you focus on is what you become. 


Regular injections of fear and discouragement from the adversary


Pluck the weeds before they turn into massive beasts that need a pick ax for removal. 


Ammon, Alma 26 cheer, joy, rejoice, praise


“You are a man of perfect faith” elder Holland’s patriarchal blessing. Because of that, he doesn’t believe there’s anything that can’t be done. 


Repent and re-landscape

No comments:

Post a Comment