Sunday, March 11, 2012

Thoughts & Notes

Heart full of song
Be grateful, rejoice in blessings, delight in loved ones
I am so lucky to have the blessing and priviledge of having kids in this life. Appreciate, smile, and give heartfelt thanks.

I was given Byu and now I have been blessed to be a wife and mother in this life. What am I doing with it? How am I doing? Am I enjoying it? Am I grateful? Am I giving my all or am I a little bit distracted with things of the world?

I like myself best when I'm with you
Love more. Judge less.
Miracle: something happening in this life that never seemed remotely possible.

These first five years are sacred. They are my time with my boys and i am going to be possessive of them.

Double Your Temple Attendance-- up to twice a month.

Husband: hero. The Man. Smart, wise, able, capable. Listen. Be sweet. Say only very nice to and about. Patient. Calm. Happy. Positive. Name is safe-- only say good things about others. No gossip or criticize.

People not things. Distractions: stuff, projects, schedule, sapping people, entertaining. Be there. 100%
Take the time. Personable.

Don't skirt around issues. Face to face, prayerful and loving confrontation. Don't be afraid to speak up. share what's on your mind. Assertive and tactful.

Have fun! Play. Relax and let loose. Smile. Interact with all people.

This is the summertime in my life. It is such a happy, rich, abundant time. Surrounded by people who love, cherish, and need me. My life is so full and full of purpose right now. I'm just so grateful for this stage in my life, pray that I enjoy and make the most of it, and need to set goals for when it is over.
Temple work/er, genealogy, missions, ward service, helping new moms, grandma, masters, write books, teach institute, community work, travel and serve.


Liahona= god is light
To Jehovah light/ city of the sun
L is a Type for words of Christ
alma 37:45

Open communication. Don't skirt around the issues.
Service is what will bring self esteem and happiness. Not extracurricular.
Self esteem comes from making a difference in someone else's life. There is not competition in service.
1:1 dates with kids.
Traditions. Part of something bigger than self.
Responsibilities. If you make the choice you deal accept the consequence.
Generous soul. Spirit of service.
Have and show faith in kids.
Don't withdraw from teenage children.

Grateful the lord saw fit to bless me with a family in this life.

Life:
Wise use of agency
Served the Lord
Been about His business
Fought a good fight
Kept the Commandments
Expanded your abilities


Nursery
Tremendous streghtgh and capabilities
Productive in your callings
Vision with the organization and abilities to carry it out
Children will be happy and feel loved
Physical health, energy and strength in service in callings. Homemaker. Mother.  wife

Many Leadership opp in your life
Used in many capacities in serving and doing the lords work
You have an Energy and strenghtg that many just don't have.
Angels around us. You are an angel

I left feeling good about myself. Besides all my weaknesses and limitations the lord and bishop acknowledged my wonderful strengths of energy, vision, and abilities to lead.

Comp service
Use talent to strengthen testimonies.
Strengthen sisters emotionally so they can strengthen others testimonies.
Bless you with health. Able to be your best as a mom, homemaker and wife.
Healthy delivery. Everything will go well. That You will Rejoice in the delivery of your new son.

Not only do u want to make it to the highest degree of the celestial kingdom. But I also want to look back and say: "wow. I did a lot of good. I brought happiness into the lives of a lot of people."
Focus. Mortality is so short. Give.



Christmas is a time to renew our burning fire of testimony if our savior.

Spirit of Christmas is Love. Generosity. Giving. More respect and concern for others.

welfare of others is the master of thought

There is ever present in his (Monson) heart a prayer that God will reveal needs and means for him to assist those around him in any given day or moment of the day.
A happy marriage is not so much a matter of romance as it is an anxious concern for the comfort and well being of one's companion. Hinkley
We will rejoice in the good that we accomplish here. GA Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment