Standing on shoulders of forefathers
Have I magnified my time in the beacon hill neighborhood and the 35th ward? Have I made the very most of this opportunity? What could I give more?
I could open up my home more.
I could serve more
I could share in church more
I could help in primary more
I could smile more
Dream (Erin b): "every morning I get myself into the positive and cheerful mindset by thinking of how lucky I am and of what a good life I have!"
I love where we live and I'm not asking to move. But I'm willing.
I love where we live. I love the people, my friends, are huge comfortable home, the amazing schools and teachers, there good-quality classmates,. It's an easy place to live it's an easy place to parent.
In 20 years from now will be glad that we got out of her comfort zone and into the mission field
Bless Mike with the job that will benefit his in our families and eternal progression. Lead him by thy hand to where we are needed and will be of most use in thy hands. Use us and feel free to relocate us where Thou would have us.
If I only have a year left, then I want to be a missionary. First to my children/ family, second to my friends, and third to people I've never met. If I really only have a year, then there's nothing about preparing for mission. It's all about serving it right now. Opening my mouth. Sharing cheerful and uplifting experiences. Smiling. Making people feel good about themselves. That's what it's all about.
I hope to leave a legacy of faith. Of hope and gratitude. Trust and obedience. Kindness and care. Purity and happiness. I want to be a source of strength for my posterity.
I love to watch you with your boys. You are such a good mom and so sweet with them. - Christie S
Missionary work: Honduras/ HS
Grateful for the rich and plentiful experiences i've been blessed with in my life. With the good people I have from shoulders with.
Smile! Radiate joy! Cheerful & happy!
They're His kids. I am privileged to mother, nurture, teach and enjoy them. He knows them best.
My "mission" time in Honduras, ok, girls camp, soph year: wasn't the funnest, was some of the hardest. But was character building, testimony strengthening, and helped out some people on the way.
All my dreams have come true. I just pray that I can make the most out of it my smiling and enjoying it to the fullest!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment