Wednesday, September 12, 2018


😊 Proud parent/ Mom moments

Primary president, Mother of 3 boys 6 and under, homemaker, convinced I was going to die in the next 6 months. On modified bed rest with boy #4 at about week 36 and 2 year old spilled something in the kitchen. 

After rattling off a sentence including the F word, for the next 3-4 weeks, that was the word my child would say anytime he got mad. Lucky for me, no one, not even Mike understood him, but I fully knew what word he was saying when he made the sound “uck.”

Thankfully for me and for him, the baby was healthy and full term, I was treated with postpartum psychosis, I’ve learned to take some time out for me, and that word hasn’t been in my vocabulary or even thought for some time since. 

Things do get better and so do we. Let us be patient, compassionate, and gentle with ourselves. ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment