Book of Mormon 30 min
2,000 Cal (<100 p="" treat="">
100>
30 min exercise
Prayers
Serve
Time with loved ones
“Why” Healthy Eating
How am I blessed in every single area of my life?
Cravings go away. Energetic, enthusiastic, bright, light, cheery, bubbly, uplifting, positive, vivacious, full of life, clarity of thought, active, adventurous, fun, fulfilling, thin, attractive, comfortable, godlike, influential, reach more people, outside of myself, hopeful, optimistic, outreaching, pretty, approachable. Receive revelation, clear lines to heaven, wake up energized and excited for the day, invigorated, brighter face, smiley, radiant, look younger, strong immune system, Mike and boys eat healthier and have a healthier lifestyle, setting lifelong habits for boys, better sleep, more time in a day, my best and happiest self
“I am well.”
Shaking hands, brain fog, tired, sluggish, overcome and driven by cravings, obsessed with food, time consuming, expensive, habits for boys, in my own head, grouchy, grumpy, heavy, slow, big, just want to sit and eat, unmotivated, unapproachable, secretive, unhealthy, gas, embarrassing (especially with boys), unattractive to Mike, selfish, wasted time on toilet, bloated, hard to get up, want to sleep more, depressed, anxious, heaven feels far away, less useful or helpful, aging, look older, diabetes, unregulated blood sugar, degeneration of vision, joint issues, inflammation, toll on heart, weak, weakened immune system, uncomfortable in my own skin, unlikely to volunteer to write on chalkboard, hand out papers, etc. less confidence with impressive people that I’d like to be friends with. Self conscious, insecure, feel less than, not my best self
New outlets to pamper, nurture, treat, escape, relax, turn off everything: walk, outdoors, hike, camp, water, swim, exercise, read, write, plan, volunteer, study, serve, travel.
Healthy breads, grains
Plants.
What gets in my way?
Ball get togethers, kids, TTOTM, trips, eating out
“Why” daily Book of Mormon study
“Why” Prayers
“Why” Serve Orhers
What is Mike’s potential?
What kind of a wife does he need to reach that?
What are the boys’ potentials?
What kind of Mother do they need to reach that?
What are Satan’s firey darts for ME? How does he drag ME down?
What do I want to look back on during this period with a young family and be glad that we did. In five years, on what do I want to report?
What kind of teenagers and men do o want my boys to become? What do I need to do to help them get there?
Patriarchal blessing. What unmentioned gifts do I want?
I’d rather have a broken back now than a broken heart later.
100>
No comments:
Post a Comment