I am of good cheer and I wake up with a smile on my face every day.
I am an optimist and radiate positive energy!
COUNT IT ALL JOY!
Saints can find joy in every circumstance
My spirit radiates with gratitude, optimism, and hope in Christ.
I see and focus on the good and savor the moments of each day.
Sacrifice. honesty. Respect. Optimism. Attributes of Christ. Daily repentance.
We got this!
I show delight in my eyes.
I am a show-up person.
I am spiritually and socially mature as I recognize the power of grit, in waiting for what I want, and in foregoing my desires to acknowledge and attend to the needs of others.
I am filled with the hope and light of Jesus Christ.
I accept the love of others and am continuing to enlarge my capacity to love.
I am steady and consistent in my loyalty and love for others.
I choose to make this time (spent doing this duds activity) sacred.
I have a deepened capacity to love.
I know exactly what to say, and when and how to say it.
I am strong and endowed with power from on high.
I have an open mind and accept those things that are good.
I can afford to be Generous.
I am a champion of marriage, motherhood, and family.
I radiate love for all and including those that think and choose differently.
I give thanks for all things and find joy in all circumstances.
I develop my testimony and faith in my heavenly father and Jesus Christ.
I am highly favored of the lord.
I have the gifts of a grateful and hopeful heart.
I include and love everyone, especially those that feel marginalized and alone.
I attract, connect with and keep in touch with “my people.“
I am comfortable in my own skin and move with comfort, confidence, and grace.
Mike and I continue to build and maintain a 10 out of 10 marriage through openness, unselfishness, sacrifice, and fierce loyalty.
I cuddle with us, spend quality one-on-one time with, and look my children in the eyes.
I Develop my own skills and talents to bless myself and the lives of others as I work to build the kingdom of God and gather scattered Israel.
I serve, lift, and smile at every human being I come across, leaving them more upbeat, cheerful and hopeful than I found them.
I make everything more beautiful by the hand of my touch. I have the beauty touch.
I love our prophet and put an exclamation point with his words.
I look forward to one day sharing eternal life in the celestial kingdom with my family and those I have loved, served, lifted, and taught.
I wisely use the gift of agency.
I am skinny, slender and sexy and I value looking nice and dressing stylish. I eat small amounts of nutritious food.
I nurture and care for the man of my dreams and am Mike’s hot girlfriend.
I serve the Lord, am about his business, and am fighting a good fight. I keep his commandments and expand my abilities.
God has given me many gifts and talents to bless others.
I am prayerful. I enjoy prayer and tap into that power regularly for both myself and others.
I am an advocate for my children, I focus on strengths, and I am one of their best friends.
I have an unconquerable soul and regularly and consistently draw upon the power of prayer as a means of communicating with my heavenly father and as a catalyst to receive revelation and guidance and to further His power and constant influence in my life.
Mike and I have a celestial marriage filled with exultant ecstasy. We assume the best of each other and believe in and love “us.” We love, lift, support, sacrifice for, and adore each other. We feel Gods love for each other, are perfect for each other, have regular connection and intimacy, communicate effectively and openly, and are each other’s number one. We are honest, open, and fiercely loyal to each other. I’m the luckiest girl alive and our boys know it. Through our teamwork and embracing a partnership with God, we have a transcendent power to create happiness for ourselves and others. We will influence ancestors, generations of posterity, and thousands for good as we try to prepare all people for the second coming.
I have a strong and healthy mind with balanced chemistry, blood levels, and hormones. I will lose 4-5 pounds a month until I reach 155 pounds on May 1, 2022. My body’s ideal weight is 155 pounds. It will stay that way for as long as I live. My hormones, genetics, adrenals, bacteria, and blood levels will continue to stay healthy and strong while supporting my youthful and energetic body and weight. To help me achieve my premium and optimum health and potential, I will be cheerful, work out, stock our shelves with nutritious foods, and exercise five days a week.
Enhancement and tuck by Dec 1, 2022
I face challenges with optimism, hope, and a growth mindset.
I say only kind and uplifting words to and about my children.
I have four amazing, strong, influential, smart, happy, faithful boys who will go forth to lead their families in love and righteousness. I have 100% confidence in each them and in their abilities to bless all of God’s children. They are strong, intelligent, amiable, ethical, honest, responsible, charismatic leaders who have been reserved to come to earth during these final days. They will find their Savior during hard times and will receive many revelations daily. They will be generals in God’s youth battalion, leaders as adults, and influence thousands, even millions, for good.
Boys are positive leaders, CEH heroes, steady thinkers, and Social geniuses.
We are raising four faithful, strong, obedient, cheerful, honest, kind boys into dependable, upright, virtuous men who will love their wives with fierce loyalty, raise their children responsibly, and provide for their needs honestly.
We magnify the money that we have been given, and we will make more. We will make enough to educate and provide opportunities for our children, to furnish our home comfortably and to our liking, to travel and see the world, to serve and lift others, and to bless the lives of our posterity. We give freely and use our money generously to bless the poor, lift the down-trodden and faint hearted, to provide opportunity, especially missionary opportunities, to those who would otherwise not have, and to prepare the world for the second coming. Mike will be blessed for putting our marriage before money and will consequently have 4 million by Dec 2030 and our house paid off by Jan 1, 2036.
We will have the opportunity to serve overseas and to lift the lives of those of other cultures, specifically in both Europe and Vanuatu.
I instruct, lift, edify, and bless the lives of thousands of children and youth through my teaching skills and abilities, my experience with brain training, my talents for writing, creativity, and the arts, my perspective and experiences, and through the love that I feel for them. I will believe in them and their capabilities even and especially when they don’t. I am both firm and loving.
We are leaders in Zion and in the gathering of Israel as we bless the lives of thousands through example, writing, word, and deed.
We use our smarts, technological abilities and the skills of others to help find ancestors and to do their temple work.
We live in a clean, tidy, warm, loving, radiant temple home that is saturated with the spirit of God and is open and excepting to all. It stands with open arms to those who are down trodden and on the margins. It reaches, lifts, loves, and extends to all who come in. It draws them near and into our home. Our home is one of service, love, warmth, strength, upliftment, and testimony. All who enter will feel of our saviors love, mercy, and abundance. Our home glows and radiates warmth, goodness, and open arms. We love our home which allows us to efficiently invite with generosity and open arms. #SallyJones
I continue to maintain and build the friendships that I have with so many of the great women in our area, and from my past and different places. I find great strength and support and comfort from their support, friendship, and bonds.
A unique mission of mine is to teach others the importance of the Savior’s gift to us. to believe him, and to truly and fully rely on his grace, mercy, power, and strength. To draw upon the redeeming and enabling power of His Atonement and that Jesus is not only the light at the end of the tunnel, He is the light IN the tunnel.
Mike is a virtuous, intelligent, strong man with the gifts of faith, patience, discernment, and perspective. He leads with vision, humility, and responsibility. He brings laughter, balance, happiness and joy into my life, he loves the Lord and he treats me like a queen. I trust him and us.
James has a strong, healthy mind. He is developing at his rate and his potential is endless and great. He is happy, funny, and an example of responsibility and perseverance. He will bless the lives of thousands through his goodness, obedience, honesty, engineering mind, love for others, and desire to do what’s right. We’re all so lucky that he is the oldest.
Daniel has been blessed with the gift of a serving and giving heart. He will master honesty and his need for fairness. He will bless the lives of thousands through his acceptance of others, especially of those who are on the margins and of high need. He will stay faithful and strong and in doing so will be a leader in Zion. He is a gifted teacher and will bless the lives of youth.
Andrew is a brilliant boy who will tap into the strength and power of his brain. He will have a work ethic and strength not currently known to him. He will stand strong and tall as he leads others and serves thousands as he helps them to reach happiness and fullness of body and mind.
Derek is our social butterfly who has the skills to reach out and connect with anyone. Through his cheerful and lighthearted demeanor. He will lead and help thousands with his goodness, his good heart, humor, and his bright and cheery outlook on life and others.
I have come to the perfect family and to the perfect in-laws. They’re exactly what I wanted and prayed for, down to the eight children in it. They are stable and secure in the gospel, and supportive of our family. I speak lovingly and love them with all my heart and without reservation.
I’m a light, cheery, happy, uplifting, instrumental, warm and bubbly cheerleader at heart. Full of love, kindness, openness, and good energy. I radiate light and love.
I draw my strength from nature, exercise, mornings, home and family, my marriage, good friends, relationships with others, scriptures, books, and the power of prayer.
I know how the spirit speaks to me and I hear him as he speaks to me on a regular and consistent basis. My strength comes from God and my close relationship with Him as I feel of his powerful influence, his guiding hand, and his loving embrace.
As I inquire of the Lord, I receive many revelations daily. The Lord leads, guides, and walks beside me every step of the way. I am one of God’s favorites. As I feel of his influence, I go forth cheerfully and with a smile on my face.
God trusts me. He places weary souls in my path daily, for me to lift, cheer, and connect with. I can see the Lords hands in the prayers that I am able to answer and the lives that I am able to bless.
I will continue to sharpen my saw through education classes, podcasts, 24 books a year, weekly temple attendance, and teaching at the schools.
I will make service to others a defining monument in my life, just as the savior did. True happiness, joy and pleasure come from serving others.
I seek to lift and support, both in person and behind closed doors, always speaking positively and lovingly about another.
I have a strong, solid, tight support group who loves me and who I love. I treasure, value, and maintain friendships by sacrificing valuable time and effort every day to care, nurture, listen to, build, strengthen, support, and enjoy these treasured heart strings and rich connections. Quality Relationships are important in this life and it’s always worth the effort to make them last forever. We lift each other higher than we would otherwise be.
I have been sent to parents and a family who loves and adores me, and who I love. Together we can use our strengths to lift each other higher and to collectively return to our Heavenly Father and to live in His presence and glory together and forever.
I will fight a good fight, for myself and for my loved ones as we work together towards our eternal destiny as gods and goddesses in a celestial existence.
*I will have our four bedrooms how I want them and even more than I could ever imagine by November 15, 2022
I will have a solid support group of friends by December 31, 2021. I will do this by choosing my “12,” being there for them, reaching out to old friends, and sacrificing of my time to build friendships. We will do this by going out to lunch, group dates, overnight camp outs, and two getaways.
Mike and I will have a 10 out of 10 marriage by November 21, 2021. We will do this way weekly date night, monthly hikes, quarterly getaways, to honeymoons, Fackrell’s classes, and reading two books. I will serve Mike and bring happiness into his life. I will also communicate my wants, needs, concerns, and vision. And I will expect him to do the same. We will celebrate by going to Ruth’s Chris with the Fackrells.
We will have 5 million in investments by December 31, 2026
I will magnify my position as a daughter by calling both parents once a week. I will get together or visit Ama once a week and my dad once a year.
Additionally, our family will visit John and Ginny once a month and I will call them once a month.
I will make service a more integral part of my life and our children’s. I will do this by teaching the Boy Scouts, calling and texting three people a day,
I will help to educate our children by reading to them or listening to an audiobook every single day, helping them with homework, and teaching in their classrooms.
I will make connections with my children, by cuddling, visiting, or spending at least 10 minutes a day with each boy individually and cuddle nights. I will listen to them with empathy, love, admiration, and wonder. I will be patient with them, knowing that we all face many challenges and differences. I will worry less about them and let heavenly father aid us in our parenting. Every night I will kiss each of them good night in their own beds.
I care for the poor and needy and give of my substance freely and generously.
I will continue to be a marketable educator as I maintain my license, continue to take classes, teach art in the schools, and read books. Especially about: social skills, dyslexia, emotional and behavioral challenges, and character education.
I will smile, laugh, and say positive words to everyone I encounter, especially with my children and people with accents. And especially when I don’t feel like it.
I will deepen and strengthen my testimony in Jesus Christ by studying my scriptures every day, attending the temple weekly, serving in church, journaling and recognizing the hand of God, and teaching others.
I will continue to write entries in my book of life’s lessons, including parables and stories.
Bless my boys. Each of them. They will be manly man. They will respect girls and women. That they will care more about lifting others than gratifying their own desires. That they will lead with cheerful hearts, set light examples examples of lights, add their personal touch to this world, and make every way they go a better stronger safer and more comfortable n place to be.
I will finish a marathon in under 5 hours and an Olympic triathlon in under 3
I will publish my first book by December 2026
My 12 for 2021:
Tiffany H, Millie R, Julie S
Tamara, Kristen, Regina.
Shauna, Benette, Christy S.
Becky B, Barbara E, Ashlyn . Liz H, Teresa H,
No comments:
Post a Comment