I am the master of pinfeatherOlogy. The study of pinfeathers. James
I can’t tell if it’s my mask or the school that stinks. Mom
My mask smells like hamster cage. Mike
I love the scratching on the chalkboard noise. Daniel.
I miss not living in a mansion. Daniel
Your house is so grand. It’s like an antique mansion. -Jaxon O
Derek’s nickname on the ski hill: Little Ripper
I hope the wife that I marry isn’t allergic to dogs. And that I can get a dog just like Koda. -Andrew
I hope the wife I marry is allergic to dogs. Then if my kids want a dog they can’t get one. Daniel
Mom, just so you know, Christmas in Mexico that last year was the most magical Christmas ever. Daniel
That sheep. I would make a blanket with it. (The fur) -Andrew
Mickey Maca is Hawaii’s way to say happy Christmas to you! -Derek
I’m socially awkward. I’ll go do it/ knock on the door. James
James: Daniel, do you want to use a knife to open that box?
Andrew: No, he can use his “inner knife”.
I’m just going to keep kicking you until it stops hurting. Daniel
Come on socially awkward self, let’s go. James
Just give me a ladder and a safety helmet. I’ll put up the Christmas lights. James
Everyone’s barfed up a McDonald’s breakfast at some time. Dad
I want a PDQ (poo) house special. Daniel
HomeGoods is always a good idea. Mom
I don’t want to fly. I want to glide. Daniel
I know I’m missing out. I really wanna live in Hawaii and get beaten with a beating stick. Daniel
At the ski hill: I just need to wait until I’m older so I can live in Hawaii or Florida. Daniel
What if your wife doesn’t like reptiles?
Uhhh. Well that’s not gonna work.
Why can I not play in the snow with staples in my head? Derek
Andrew, I think you’re going to be stronger than dad when you grow up. Daniel
Karate moves are actually really helpful when building. Like an axe kick to build an igloo. Daniel
I want to go to BYU Utah because I don’t really like potatoes so much So not BYU I. - Daniel
I want to go to UVU because they have a good flying program. -James
I didn’t actually crash. It’s just powder is so comfy. Daniel
Seeing that dog (Koda) in the car (after school) makes my day perfect. Andrew
The indoor playground (at chick filet) smells like feet. Daniel
When Mike carried Andrew to his bed, mostly asleep, he said: “bang, bang. Bang, bang!”
We used Crayonola paint (crayons). James
“Little Ripper” Derek on the ski hill -Mike
You have to have a little bit of bribing to win (in the house game). Daniel
Will you buckle please? Because I’m driving. Mom
So here’s a question, when I do hit a deer. Will we take it into the butcher or leave it for roadkill? Mom
Hmmm. What did I do tomorrow? Derek
You never need to ask me if I’m comfortable. Like, basically if I’m sleeping on my head, I’m comfortable. Andrew
I like grape nuts. They taste like my childhood. James
Daniel: has Andrew caught any lizards?
Mom: No, Andrew caught one under his hands but wasn’t sure what to do next, dad tried this morning, and Derek said that he caught one with his eyes!
Mom: James, would you rather have a buzz cut or spend 30 minutes in the butterfly biosphere?
James: That depends. Is the buzz in the summer or the school year?
Mom: would you rather go to the tulip festival five times, without a golf cart, or to the butterfly biosphere for 30 minutes?
James: Tulip Festival.
“I don’t love dogs, but I think I would like [to eat] dog” - Daniel
This is exactly what I need today (walking around the temple). Daniel
Nothing says awesome like the tulip festival mom
Mom, my nose still has boogers in it. Derek
Bugging my brothers to see their reaction is like a candy bar. You already know what it taste like, but you want it again anyway. Daniel
While camping. Moms the princess in this tent. Mom
Ball family camping slogan “mom is the princess here“ James
After spending a night in the tent with James, Andrew said “no I have earned my stink merit badge.” “ The only way I survived sleeping in the tent with James was to wear a mask the whole night.”
You have to understand that we don’t own the land, we are stewards over the land. RD Banks
If HF wanted this land to be a temple, He would have preserved it for that purpose. Ama
And why I want to go to the tulip festival is because it’s so peaceful. Derek
My childhood was the best thing in the world. Daniel
My shoes is not fitting anymore. Because I growed up. Derek
“Do you know that when your parents were really, really little that megalodon‘s were actually still alive?” -William
Mom: if you take any quarters, I won’t buy you a treat.
Daniel: that’s OK James, you’ll make so much more than mom would spend!
I scoreded a goal! Derek
Dad. Can I fix your collar?
Derek. No. It’s pofect right now.
Daniel: I don’t like you sitting by me. Your breath stinks.
James: I don’t like you sitting that close to me either/ your attitude. Your attitude stinks!
James’s hair. It’s like a chicken swallowed a grenade. Dad
Mom: you can never be too careful
You can always be too careful. Andrew
That looks so fun-ly dangerous! Andrew
Mom is going. Oh I think she is bc of tadpoles. Daniel
Mom: did you feel our prayers [at Scout camp]?
James: yes! And o prayed for you too
Having an ax throwing a room upstairs would push it. I can only take the “we have four boys excuse so far” Before peopleBefore people actually think I’m just a really irresponsible parent. I can only use the “we have four boys”excuse so far before people just say that we’re irresponsible parents.
(At lagoon, in line for a rollercoaster) don’t worry, if you throw up your dinner, we’ll buy you some more on the way home. -Mike
James: I’m touching you with my lookers.
Daniel: No you’re not. You’re touching me with your air.
Well,Well, I guess I would chew on bats if I had a rabies shots. -Andrew
Koda, stop chewing on your drumstick (foot). -Andrew
I have found out that the girls play the best games at recess. -Andrew
Only service dogs are allowed. Well, Koda is a circus dog, so that should count. -Andrew
I named one of Ama‘s cat “knife.“ Andrew
Exes are meant for shopping center.Exes are meant for shopping center.Axes are meant for chopping things. Tomahawks are made for throwing. Andrew
Dad: Mom and dad are going on a lunch date to the temple.
Andrew: Am I the only one that thinks you’re lucky?
Mom’s love language is bad puns. Dad
Do I need to call the cops on the cops? Andrew
This isn’t a dog. This is a robotic stuffed animal. We won him at the circus. Mike
While talking about insurance, Mike told the boys how your insurance goes down if you're a safe driver. Andrew asked “I wonder how much money mom has to pay!”
Mountains are a cool thing when you think about it. James
Maybe there’s a gif for a frowning poop. Mike
Mom look, I made you a unicorn (out of magtiles). Derek
On fast Sunday. I don’t know if I’m carsick or if I’m starving. Andrew
Camping is our boys’ love language. Robin
Their mom (Sister Neal, after laser tag) is a ninja too. Daniel
If bats didn’t have rabies, I would own one. -James
These bugs aren’t eating us. They’re just saying “good morning.” - Dad
(In palisade & before school started) I just saw a school bus full of kids. Luckys! Daniel
The chocolate on theThe chocolate on the covered almonds make my eyes water. James
Derek’s like a stuffed animal. Daniel
Mom, on your lap is this baby penguin’s (my) favorite place. Derek
Balls are happiest when Serving others. And scouting. -Andrew
(While mad at me) Mom, you didn’t take a long enough nap. -Andrew
I said right now I like the taste of slightly expired milk. Because then it doesn’t really taste like milk. James
I feel purposeful when Andrew or Derek want me to help them with something. -Daniel
Mom this (breakfast burrito) is as good as McDonald’s! Derek
I get taller every time we go to a tropical place. Daniel
(While talking about eating too much ice cream) Mom, this is going to make your stomach sick just by hearing it… but I once ate a whole entire plateful of ice cream. -Daniel
Today I learned not to open doors with my head. Ow. -James
Is there a power button for Koda? -James
Mom: Andrew, you’re going to make some girl so happy.
Andrew: some girl’s going to make me so happy.
They’re targeting me. Dad at insanity point
That smell makes me want to wash my hands. Daniel at insanity point
As half the family drives away in the BMW “ha ha, we get Yolanda. Daniel
I love Halloween because I see a bunch of orange. Derek
Mom: anyone want to go up the canyon to see the leaves?
Andrew: I will. I don’t want to but I will if you want to.
I’d rather get the vaccination again than go talk to someone at their door. James
Dad, (in stretchy pants) you should get some normal pants on soon. James
James, you probably have the world record on the biggest 13 year old foot (size). -Daniel
My motto is “the prettier the girl, the more you love.” Andrew
I’m going to stay hydrated by drinking the air. James, in Orlando
We filled four rings on our watches today. The fourth is the magic ring. James
Splash Mountain is my favorite ride in my life.… But slinky dog is my favorite, favorite, favorite ride of my life. Derek
I’m a Mickey bar-ivore. Daniel
Mike: Derek, do you want to go on Tower of Terror?
Derek: No. me hate. That wide.
Andrew: mom, what does Ripstick rhyme with?
Mom: dipstick
Andrew: no. Lipstick.
No onw can stop the Andrew-gizer bunny. -mom
Derek, you need to talk to mom nicer. You’re talking to her like you would Koda if he just put your foot off. Daniel
Hawaii is a big city.” -Derek, Driving through Waikiki
“Pigeons in Waikiki are like rats with wings.” -Mike
Danny mango
“Hawaii looks like a toddler got a hold of a green marker.” -James
“I would drink the ocean if it was just normal water.” -Derek
“It wasn’t a shark cage, it was a human zoo.” -Dad
Derek:(Laughing) I won. (Staring contest)
Daniel: that’s because you spit in my eye!
“Grandmas are honey badgers.” -Mom
“Alarm clocks would work on me if they shot forks, nerf bullets, and donuts.” -Andrew
“Well, It is very smart to starve your kids. That way if you want them to do somethings all you have to say is “well, if you want some food…” -Andrew
“It is ‘moking wet.” -Derek
“Let’s fight to the death (for ice cream). Because I’m gonna win.” -Daniel
Nimmow = minnow Daniel
Mom, can I hold a parakeet? -Derek, at the parrots
(Afterwards) Me no want to hold one. Them hurt. -Derek
…
I didn’t pull my tooth out. I ate it out. -Derek
James: why don’t the Lamms move to Utah?
Mom: they really like the tropics.
James: They could move to Orem.
Wow, I wonder how much mom pays for car insurance. Andrew
Robin: I have a poncho in the car.
Mike: I have waterproof skin.
Mom, you know how I put things in my pocket? Well, today I found a roll in my pocket and I ate part of it. James, on thanksgiving day
When you’re tired, all you have to do is slap your cheek… Hard. Andrew
James: I was up until 4 o’clock last night playing chess with myself.
Dad: who won?
James: me.
Mom: Are you a chick magnet, James?
James: No. Well, maybe.
No comments:
Post a Comment