Paul: The law doesn’t save us, He does.
Reconcile: restore to friendship or harmony. To settle or resolve. To make consistent or congruous.
Be kind regarding human frailty. -Holland
Offended= feel insulted, mistreated, subbed. -Bednar
Are we as close to the Spirit as James is with Blue? Do we find comfort?
Blessons: lessons you learn from trials.
James. I forgot to feed captain I and he died. Now I never forget to feed me my pets.
Mom: kayaking and canoeing on the Mesa. Lessons learned: Trust in a god continually, HF hears and answers our prayers, I can do hard things.
Wanted a cockatiel. I learned patience pays off. If I had purchased one with a defective leg, the cat probably would have eaten it. I got the color I wanted. I worked to save my money.
Right now I really want a $25 LEGO set but I know that saving my money for a simulator will pay off.
Daniel: doesn’t have a pet. Easier to leave for trips.
Andrew: reading. Having to work so hard and he’s still not getting it. Value of hard work and consistency. Becoming a stronger person.
No comments:
Post a Comment