Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Blog notes

Daniel, after throwing a penny into a fountain at the SL temple: "I wished I could go in the temple"

My gift this December is me. The to do list can wait until January. All the time and energy I would otherwise be putting into stores and projects, I will put into scripture immersion and in living in the magic of the season with my family.

Daniel is a gift to us, especially to me. He lives in the moment. He is so happy and he reminds me every day what's really important in life.
"Pajammies"
"Fravorite"

10 years later... (From Elder Holland's talk: An high priest...)
Last month after a late date, my mom had a few iPhone questions for her. As she and Mike were addressing those along with just visiting, it brought me back 10 years to when my mom first met Mike and couldn't say enough about how much she liked him: "I like that Mike. I could sit and visit with him for a long time. Boy, I like Mike! Are you sure you don't? I like him."

Magic of the season!

What was your favorite thing today for Christmas? "Seeing Ama. And presents." James

"I'm cptn America. I'm cptn CTR." Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment