Wednesday, January 22, 2014

January notes

...exhale and remind myself they are children, and children make mistakes. Just like me.

Mos 1: God instills confidence. He builds us up. He gives us a vision of who we are and of our potential. Satan tries to wear him down.
So, who am I? Do I build my boys?

Who has power over satan? Not us. We only have power through Christ.

Living up to your privileges.

Fill my mind with positive AND prayerful thoughts. Prayer is the process of tuning my heart to thee.
Fast and temple with a purpose, then think and pray for that all month long.

Change my expectations. Expect the meal mess, the tired fits, the crying, the not hearing. Expect to have more than I'll ever get done. Expect to put your wants and needs aside. Plan on spills, stains, screams. Then. Find joy in it. Use these moments to teach life's greatest lessons. Set an example then talk about it. Be open and honest with one another.

Let every enticement bring me one step closer to god. Let them sanctify me.

Enjoy unwrapping and getting to know each boy

Lord's Prayer. Blessings will be enhanced as we change the way we pray. More joy than we are presently enjoying.
I know... Now help me to live it. Give me the perspective, fortitude, power to live this principle.

We know the joys. But how do we pray so that enjoy even more joy? Esp. for those of us who were not properly taught.

I understand that. I know that. Thou hast said.
Challenges/ inconveniences: half a container of cereal, ziplock bags, Andrew crawling out of crib, skipped naps, spilled drinks, inconvenient diaper changes, paleo challenge, TP roll, ID theft, icy roads, fighting colds, snow clothes, dishes,

I love having the three boys, their friendships and bonds deepen amongst each other more and more every day. Additionally, I think my boys are just the cutest little things in the world!

Help me to remember, have perspective, be grateful, etc.

HF: We are closest to the ones we spend the most time with.
My spirit does not come from a dysfunctional family

Former Bishop: "I never had someone come in with marriage problems or other problems who were reading their scriptures and praying everyday"

No comments:

Post a Comment