Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Testimony

Book of Mormon:
Contrast this holiday season to last. Joy, peace,love. Stillness
Clarity. Including more clear communications between me and the heavens. The vents go have been dusted, the water piles de-mineralized, the radio station knob slightly adjusted.

Tender mercies

Our time is augmented when we serve (arranging meals all morning: boys were happily playing together, I whipped out my to do list in an afternoon, what has previously take me weeks to tackle. Same as when I was RS pes)

The love HF has for his children. So aware of us. So wanted me to assign out help to sisters

Angels. So many, so close, so involved, and so involved

An high priest. It just gets better. Better than where I came from, and glory and bliss in days. Years to come.

Tithing: if you double your efforts you will be blessed...6 months later 5 year- anticipated raise of %10. Subtle but not coincidental.

Laws of heaven (if/then, in direct proportion): service
The more we serve, the more we are served. Service is seldom convenient!

No comments:

Post a Comment