I am married to such a good and tender husband. Have known for a long time he has a good heart, but he recently he has just blown me away with his purity and with his love. He is patient with me. His patient with the boys. And he was patient with other people. He has great faith. And he's a good person.
During our date last night, and while my mom was watching our boys, he asked "what should we do for your mom?"
When we got home, she mentioned that she was going to go to Grand Junction in the morning. Mike is very overwhelmed and inundated with a lot of work at work right now and with side projects. He wanted to work all day Saturday because he's that far behind. But without batting an eye or even thinking about it he said "great, what time are we leaving?"
Amazingly, my mom took him up on the offer and they left this morning at 9:30. He's been helping my mom and my dad with Grandmother all day and he's going to help tomorrow as well. And then he'll drive my mom home.
I talked to him today and his description of Grandmother while she was getting x-rays said: she's just so old. There is this sweet old lady sitting there in a lot of pain. At one point I heard her whisper something like I go home and then I realized she was saying "I'm going to heaven."
Mike has a matter fact, natural, and loving way with people. He's perfect person for the job to go with my mom and help her as they help my dad and hopefully coach him as he lets her go.
We're so lucky to have this good mom and I lives. He's happy, cheerful, enthusiastic, and always willing to serve at any opportunity.
No comments:
Post a Comment